Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sooners and Sox

No description needed. As you can see, we are bringing up our girls right.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I guess you were excited with the results of the Red River Shootout:). I'm in the land of the other side! ha ha. Actually I don't have a side, but there weren't many people on campus that day studying! You guys are so smart to video the sounds in the Islands as well as to take pictures. I didn't video, and I wish I had. Especially during Ramadan when the Msq behind our house was going 24/7.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you all have little clones - a tiny Raegan and a tiny Jon. I wonder who your baby boy is going to look like?!

    Raegan, I meant to tell you, you can wash your dipes in dish soap too. Just get the most basic stuff (like Dawn) without hand softeners or other fancy stuff and wash with 1 T. if you have front loader or 2 T. if you have a top loader and wash on full cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now can you get one to say "BOOMER" and the other to echo with "SOONER"?

    ReplyDelete