Here is some of the latest video of life in Salatiga. We have Ellie's 3rd birthday party, some footage of JD chillin' out in his bouncy seat (complete with an annoying case of the hiccups), fun with play dough, and a giant caterpillar named Bethany we found in the back yard. Enjoy!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh-These pictures make me miss you so much. I guess since you left, we had to take over the rapid filling of c family. I'm sure you heard we are expecting in October. Total surprise especially since I had this year all planned out. You guys are such good parents. Keep up the good work. We think about you a lot and can't wait to see you. I can't believe how much the girls are growing up. Jess would have a great time hanging out with those two. Take care-love amanda
ReplyDeleteI like the expressions slide show. How'd you do that by the way?
ReplyDeleteWow, it is so hard to believe Ellie is 3!! You guys all look wonderful and it's so fun seeing you on video - makes the distance feel so much closer.
ReplyDeleteOh my I miss you all so much. I cant beleive how big the girls have gotten. I loved listening to Ellie talk, she has such a cute voice. You are such inspiration to us all, we love you very much and I miss you all. Keep up what your doing, good things are to come. Love you so much
ReplyDeleteNot that I didn't miss yall already, but this makes me miss yall sooooooo much! We love yall- Andrea, Eric, Mary Elizabeth and Addie
ReplyDelete