Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mt. Merbaba



This is a picture of Mt. Merbaba taken in our neighborhood. Behind it is Mt. Merapi, the most active volcano in Indonesia (some say the world). What looks like clouds to the right is actually smoke rising from Mt. Merapi. We drove about an hour away from our city to an observation point and caught a beautiful view of the volcano and the countryside.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are all there safe and sound. Have been praying for you and thinking of you all.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you made it safe, what an adventure. Thinking of you all often!!
    Kristin Koehn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we loved your blog. give the girls kisses and hugs from Grami and Grandpa. I'll check this everyday.

    Love, Grami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raegan!!! It's so wonderful to read your blog. Your home looks awesome - and grass too?! (Can you tell where I live hehe!) Lydia's 1st birthday was yesterday. I teared up all week (happy tears :) but I can't believe how fast she's growing up! Tonight we're headed to an Egyptian wedding. . . it starts at 9 p.m.! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete