Monday, August 6, 2007

our new home




here's a quick tour of our new home in salatiga. hope it's not too "rough". this is my first try at posting a video.

5 comments:

  1. Couldn't get the video to load but we'll keep trying! Love your new blog. Your home looks very inviting. Love you guys!
    The Johnsons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice home! Thanks for sharing this blog site so us still over here can keep up with you. Did I see an indoor hammok in one room? Nice touch! Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. video was great! you have a very nice place. Stay Safe. Sheriff Randolph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai!
    Apa kabar? I like the house you guys are in. Your neighbourhood is really quiet compared to my neighbourhood in the Surabaya. Although after a while I couldn't really hear the noise. I only noticed it if it was gone:). I miss it sooooooooo much! Hope you are having a great weekend. Selamat jalan dan sampai jumpa.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very good to see everyone in your home. It is lovely and looks so cool. Tell Ellie that we love the big girl panties and MG that we love the clapping and smiles. Loads of love, hugs, and kisses.
    Nana and PopPops.

    ReplyDelete