
Here are some more pictures from our Independence Day party at the language school. The objective of this game was to transport the eel (yes, I said "EEL") from the bucket to the bottle. It was a relay race with three people: one to get the eel out of the bucket, one to take it to the next person who would then put it in the bottle (shown below) full of the little fellers. Take heart no animals were harmed (or eaten) during the making of these pictures...that I know of.
Double-click on the pictures to get a better look.
Hi guys!! I just found your blog- LOVE the pictures and videos!! Reagan- you are still so tiny, I can't believe it!! The girls are SOOOOO cute!! :) Love your house,too! We miss you all a bunch!! Bye McLamb Family Phase 2 (in girl form)!! :) Love, Jenny :)
ReplyDelete