Just wanted to tell you all HELLO..... I miss you so much and think about you everyday. I wish I could give all of you a hug and hold jd for the first time. I would love to send some pictures to you and and I am not sure which one to send them to. Please contact me so I can send them to you. Things hera are good, we are planning the Graduation Banquet. We are going with a star theme this year. We are also planning for falls creek, a few changes have happen. Like the cost went up $25.00 per camper and for seating, you have to send a sponsor to the tabernackle and put your name in a drawing and then as your cabin is drawn you can enter the tabernackle. Also they have closed the grocery store (I think it is permanent.) I hope all is well with you and i hope to hear from you soon. Matt is out at sea, and pretty close to wear you are. He said that he was in Singapore for about 3 days. I hope you have heard from him, but I was not sure if he had a way to get ahold of you. Well my heart aches to see and hug you all. I must go and take my girls to school, not much more of this task, Ashley is 16 in 5 months. Can you beleive it. Talk to you all soon, and we love you so much. You are so awesome and keep up the good work.
Oh, so precious! Don't blink, you're sweeties are growing up ;-) Thinking of you all the time and missing you. Love from C&C and the K Krew
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to tell you all HELLO..... I miss you so much and think about you everyday. I wish I could give all of you a hug and hold jd for the first time. I would love to send some pictures to you and and I am not sure which one to send them to. Please contact me so I can send them to you. Things hera are good, we are planning the Graduation Banquet. We are going with a star theme this year. We are also planning for falls creek, a few changes have happen. Like the cost went up $25.00 per camper and for seating, you have to send a sponsor to the tabernackle and put your name in a drawing and then as your cabin is drawn you can enter the tabernackle. Also they have closed the grocery store (I think it is permanent.) I hope all is well with you and i hope to hear from you soon. Matt is out at sea, and pretty close to wear you are. He said that he was in Singapore for about 3 days. I hope you have heard from him, but I was not sure if he had a way to get ahold of you. Well my heart aches to see and hug you all. I must go and take my girls to school, not much more of this task, Ashley is 16 in 5 months. Can you beleive it. Talk to you all soon, and we love you so much. You are so awesome and keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete