Just thinking of you this morning. Does JD have any hair? He is soo cute. I finally got closets put in upstairs and bri is working on the shower. I can't wait to have a shower. Things are good, I'm feeling fine, just trying to decide about when to quit working. Miss you, but I'm so proud of you...you look great! Take care-amanda
Oh, behold the cuteness! Love you guys and sooo missing you.
ReplyDeleteClayton, Connie and the K Krew
Yes.Things look good.
ReplyDeleteWe continue to pray for you and your family.
Ann
Just thinking of you this morning. Does JD have any hair? He is soo cute. I finally got closets put in upstairs and bri is working on the shower. I can't wait to have a shower. Things are good, I'm feeling fine, just trying to decide about when to quit working. Miss you, but I'm so proud of you...you look great! Take care-amanda
ReplyDelete