Oh, I love the pix! 3 beautiful kids! I wish we were there, but maybe we'll get to come sooner than expected ... found out our LOA is being processed. No time line yet, but if China mails it now, our agency wants to get us in China by mid Feb!!! Love you guys!
Ohhh, he is a cutie!!! Wow- Raegan, you look amazing and major props on the natural delivery- I am so proud of you!!!!! How cute that little Mary Grace is a BIG sister- unbelievable!! You all look like you're doing just great! How great that some of your family could come to meet the new little man!! We miss your sweet family!! Love you to pieces, Jenny McLamb
He's beautiful! Raegan, you're AWESOME! We so enjoy your updates!
ReplyDeleteCan I link to your blog from mine?
Natalie C.
Oh, I love the pix! 3 beautiful kids! I wish we were there, but maybe we'll get to come sooner than expected ... found out our LOA is being processed. No time line yet, but if China mails it now, our agency wants to get us in China by mid Feb!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Ohhh, he is a cutie!!! Wow- Raegan, you look amazing and major props on the natural delivery- I am so proud of you!!!!! How cute that little Mary Grace is a BIG sister- unbelievable!! You all look like you're doing just great! How great that some of your family could come to meet the new little man!! We miss your sweet family!! Love you to pieces, Jenny McLamb
ReplyDelete