Well that is sure a precious picture. I have recieved your email and it is my honor to pr@* for you and Jon Davis. I hope these pr**ers are answered quickly. It is good to hear the updates, and your parents had many stories to tell. I have created a blog for my China trip and wanted to share it with you. seechinathroughmyeyes.blogspot.com
I have faith in the above to see you threw all of this. Love you
Well that is sure a precious picture. I have recieved your email and it is my honor to pr@* for you and Jon Davis. I hope these pr**ers are answered quickly. It is good to hear the updates, and your parents had many stories to tell. I have created a blog for my China trip and wanted to share it with you. seechinathroughmyeyes.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI have faith in the above to see you threw all of this. Love you