
Here is our new arrival! Jon Davis Guffy was born on Jan. 5th, 2008 at 4:09 AM. He weighed 5 1/2 lbs, and is 19 1/2 inches long. He is eating like a true champion (he is already trying to catch up with his sisters). Momma and baby are doing great. The delivery was relatively quick (less than four hours), and for Raegan's first natural delivery, she did wonderfully! From all of the Guffys, thanks for your prayers. They were most definitely felt!
Oh, Jon Davis is beautiful! Congratulations! What a beautiful family. We love you guys and miss you more than ever!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Ragean!! I knew you could do it and in only 4 hours - you are so blessed. Lifting you up for a quick recovery and sanity along the way.
ReplyDeleteLove ya girl,
Shawna
Congratulations! I've been checking every day for news. I'm so proud of Raegan, too. She looks beautiful as always in the pictures, not like a woman who just gave birth with no pain meds! I look forward to more pictures over the coming months so we can see Jon Davis grow with his sisters.
ReplyDeleteLove, Emily S.
Congratulations Guffy Family!!! Jon Davis is adorable. Way to go Rae-Rae on the natural delivery at home. I am so proud of you and can't wait to hear more. We will continue to lift you all up. Much love, Jessica
ReplyDeletecongratulations! he's beautiful.
ReplyDeletesending love and prayers.
anne
Jon Davis is a beautiful baby!! Congratulations! We all miss you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! We are very excited for you both! You have a beautiful family! What a cute little guy & 2 precious girls.
ReplyDeleteWow, we missed you in cambo by just a few days.:( That would have been a very small world to see you there and a special delight! :) We love you and are lifting you up.
Nancy J